Teenage Head

"Nice day for the party isn't it?"

Teenage Head Double Header

Lead singer - Frankie Venom (real name Frank Kerr) R.I.P age 52 October 15, 2008.

Originally from Hamilton Ontario Canada, Teenage Head were often referred to as the "Canadian Ramones". I bought the Double Header CD awhile ago after wearing out my original tapes. I really recommend getting that if you think you might like this band. The Frantic City part is great all the way through. It also has the Some Kinda Fun album on it.

The self titled Teenage Head had the hits Top Down, and Picture My Face. Favorite songs on Frantic City are all of em.

Wild One
Something on My Mind
Total Love
Let's Shake
Infected
Those Things You Do
Somethin' Else

Take It

Brand New Cadillac

Disgusteen

My personal favorites from Some Kinda Fun are Sheila Scarf, Teenage Beer Drinkin' Party, and Let's Go to Hawaii. I'm gonna have to listen to Tornado and Electric Guitar to chose favorites. Maybe someone can inform me about those.

Teenage Head Concert Ticket

Frankie Venom (vocals)
Gord Lewis (guitar)
Steve Marshall (bass)
Nick Stipinitz (drums)

Teenage Head Rock Band From Canada


No comments:


Canada

Over the years many great music artists have come from Canada. A country with a small population has produced a surprising amount of talent. To find out how Canada rocks read the blogs, get the music and go to a show.