Glass Tiger

"I want to sing my song
It takes me home to
Where I come from
I want to sing my song
For you for everyone"

Glass Tiger Concert Ticket

When I used to think of Glass Tiger I thought about good times I had in the late 80's and early 90's. After seeing a recent concert I think, wow that Alan Frew sure can talk up a storm. Lead singer Frew was born in Scotland but Glass Tiger was formed in Newmarket, Ontario. The band is virtually intact today and sounds just as good as ever.

Glass Tiger Thin Red Line

Classic songs include Don't Forget Me (When I'm Gone), Someday, I'm
Still Searching, I Will Be There, Thin Red Line, Diamond Sun, and
Animal Heart. Some of the other songs I like are (Watching) Worlds
Crumble, Rescued (By the Arms of Love), You're What I Look For, My
Song, and My Town.

Glass Tiger Diamond Sun



Glass Tiger Simple Mission

"I've got an animal heart when I see you
An animal heart, I'll do anything you want me to"

No comments:


Canada

Over the years many great music artists have come from Canada. A country with a small population has produced a surprising amount of talent. To find out how Canada rocks read the blogs, get the music and go to a show.