Kim Mitchell

"I'm just doing my Rock N Roll duty
I'm just doing my...
I'm just doing my Rock N Roll duty
Creating a buzz buzz buzz
Some say i'm in it for the money
Man i'm in it for love love love"

Kim Mitchell Akimbo Alogo

I was supposed to see Kim Mitchell one time. It was a multi artist event with the main act The Beach Boys. It was so freakin hot that day and for the first time ever I thought I might pass out in the crowd. Lucky for us they sprayed down the outdoor audience with water. The Beach Boys did their thing and had to leave. Blue Rodeo played and then the mother of all black clouds showed up. Kim was supposed to play last but it was over before it started. The whole set blew away and we got wet.

I do have all the CD's though and I'll tell you about them.

The Best Of Max Webster

"Listen to the music listen to the voices
Listen to my guitar...

What is this?
This is a rock song
You and i...we can rock n roll
Where are we?
We are in ROCKLANDWONDERLAND"

To be completed later.

No comments:


Canada

Over the years many great music artists have come from Canada. A country with a small population has produced a surprising amount of talent. To find out how Canada rocks read the blogs, get the music and go to a show.