Streetheart

Around 1982 Streetheart wore out a few of my tape decks. My tapes were also hard to read as all the lettering had come off from frequent use. I went to a very loud Streetheart concert with an abscessed tooth one time. I felt every kick of the bass bins right in my face with each beat but it was worth every minute.

Over 60 Minutes With StreetheartStreetheart Meanwhile Back In Paris

The self titled album called Streetheart will always be my favorite because it’s good from beginning to end with hits like What Kind Of Love Is This, and One More Time. Other Hits are Snow White, Look In Your Eyes and Without Your Love. The album is quite good to listen throughout due to songs like Miss Plaza Suite and others.

Headpins And Streetheart Concert

I had previously been hooked on Streetheart after listening to the album Under Heaven Over Hell. The songs I liked were Hollywood, Main Street, Under My Thumb, and Here Comes The Night. Other Songs of note are Action and Just For You from Meanwhile Back in Paris, Comin’ True from Dancing With Danger and Tin Soldier from Drugstore Dancer.

StreetheartStreetheart Under Heaven Over Hell

Streetheart originally was from Regina Saskatchewan with lead singer Kenny Shields, Daryl Gutheil, Spider Sinnaeve and later Paul Dean and Matt Frenette who left to form Loverboy

Streetheart And ACDCStreetheart at Kellys Place

“You gotta have a dream,
But you gotta make it real.
Or nobody could ever know,
The way that you feel.”

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Heeeey... the ticketmaster ticket is totally for a Regina show!

Awww, I missed that show T.T


Canada

Over the years many great music artists have come from Canada. A country with a small population has produced a surprising amount of talent. To find out how Canada rocks read the blogs, get the music and go to a show.